January 3, 2009

- Thoughts -

A New Year begins.
A whole new adventure.

So much to do,
Too little time.

Schools opening reeeeeally soon,
As in, 2 more days.
Oh, the horror.

I won't be able to update as often,
As I did in December,
Well, duh.
What much would happen in school?

But here and now,
I would like to thank all my buddies,
Friends and stuff.
Who gave me such a wonderful year in 2008.

All of my friends.
From St Patrick, and from SMK Tawau,
From camp, and from who knows where you're from.
They're all really amazing.


*Sniffs*
And with that girly stuff aside, XD

STPM is here!
The fear of all Form 6 students.
It's just a stone's throw away.

So, we'd better be ready when the battle cries of our teachers come.
"Drop and gimme twenty!!!"

No, they don't do that.

Just be ready for the war of all wars.
Begins January
5th, 2009.
Fire at will.

6 comments:

:: XoXo Dreamyng XoXo :: said...

school starts today, eh? =)

all the best!

have a great year ahead! i am sure you can pull through! i will be seeing you soon!... i hope!

LiLiN said...

u betta lady!!!!

XD

and school's killing me.
waking up too early and all. =.=

Unknown said...

fuh. haven't been here that often.. u'd been updating a lot. i'm gonna do an entry about u soon..

be prepared :D

anyways, visit my blog bahh
nth's more important than a sista's visit, right ?

LiLiN said...

wah.
an entry about me??

yao bu yao ohhhh. lols

well. i wont be updating so frequent luu. too busy and damn tired. XD

LiLiN said...

oh ya. btw.

yalaaa.
i got visit ur blog punya laaa.

steady eh.. hehe.

Anonymous said...

lilin!! =D

good luck in your studies eh...
form 6 everybody knows tak easy leh... kekez
anyway, i've change me blog to www.younice-eunice.blogspot.com

so can relink me? sorry for the inconvenience yea, cheers =D