January 29, 2009

- CNY Day 4 -

Damn.
Am I fast or what?
Heeee.

This morning,
I went over to Tina's place.
Wow. Tina prepared a little too much.
XD So full. Kaka.

Sarawak 'kek lapis'. All made by Tina!

And met up with the rest of the gang.

Phon and Tzer Hui.

Lim Guan U and Phonsus.

Vincent and me. My nai ma. XD

Primary school friends.
*I felt so kanka, no idea why*

Long time no see, indeed.

Later,
We went over to Pang's place.
Lunch!

Yes. She is fast - with food.

Before the second batch came. XD

After staying for a wee bit,
They came over to my place.

Tina keep playing with the hat in Phon's car.

Chok. He won't take the cap off. =.=

On zee phone???

We don't gamble.

They do.

Next stop = Teacher Fanny's place!!!

Gosh, I miss her.
And so scare she'd smack me right on the face.
But, wheeee, she didn't!

Flippin' through teacher's pictures.

Smiles!

Poser. XD

And before we left,
We took a group photo.
It all seemed okay, until...

We forgot someone!!!

Now, this... is it! :-)


It's always nice,
To go down Memory Lane, no?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your friend knows how to make kek lapis????
i love kek lapis
can she make chocolate cheesecake kek lapis with choc chips in it? that's my fav.

LiLiN said...

i dunno~???
heeeeeee.

but she did do one with oreos.
tat's my fav. :-)

she also did 'acha'. very nice also.