January 24, 2009

- Out Again -

Jeez.
We've gotta get better place to meet up in.

Last night,
I joined Hiew and the rest for dinner/yam cha.
And where else would we meet?

Can I not say... =.=
Cause it's ridiculous enough we went there
LAST WEEK.

Emily,
Who won't be staying in Tawau for CNY.


Well, she was the reason why I went last night.
I haven't seen her in almost a year.
And she squealed "Mummy~!" when I came.

After a 'quick' dinner.
Sim suggested we go for cake.
:-) At Q Bread Bakery.

And one of them asked me,
"Where..?"
Q. Beside Body Shop.
"Oh.. I see. How do you spell it?"
Q.
"Yeah, but I mean can you spell it out..."

Q.

[=.=''] Of all the names...

Anyway, we went to have cake.
We thought it'd be in slices.
But then we got this instead :

It actually looked pretty good.
I mean, before it became that lump.


It costs RM 30.
And there were 10 of us.
(Well, one actually came late so there wasn't any cake for her)

So each one cost RM3.
My slice was the tiniest, mini-est thingy of 'em all.

This two, enjoyed their bread.
And it was good. I had a slice too. XD


*Smiles*

They all started chatting their own stuff.
And I was just looking around.
Talking to myself, as always...

Then I saw this. :-)
Lifted my spirit a little.
Heeeeee.

To think that the new year
is just around the corner...


Happy Chinese New Year!!!~



Have A Bullish Year,
:-)

1 comment:

juztiff91 said...

omg!!!
i oso wanna eat da cake!!!
*sob sob*
neway reali miss u guys alot...
jz felt kinda sien so decided to read ur latest blog...
hehe after my exam i'll continue reading more kiez!!!
tata!!!

luvchick#1