January 15, 2009

- New Nickname -

Yesterday,
I was just hanging out during recess.
And a few of my friends were doing some stuff beside me.

They looked so busy.
I just sat,
And watched,
While eating of course :-)

They were panicking,
Cause they had to get it done before recess was over,
They were almost done,
With just a few touches left...

And they were looking here and there.
So, I pulled out a pen.

Later, they arranged the papers in a hurry,
Again, looking here and there.
I pulled out a stapler.

They reached for it and even said thanks,
But then they hesitated and said they shouldn't use that,
(In case it needs to be redone later)

So.
I pulled out a couple of paper clips instead.

My friend looked at me,
"You're our Doraemon!"


I'm round and cuddly.
So, yeah.
It pretty much suits me. XD

2 comments:

Lan said...

doraemon!! minta "pintu suka hati" :D

LiLiN said...

there's smtg u should know,
i'm the EVIL version of doraemon..

so, what i'll say is:
get it urself!!!?!?!?!
buahahahahhahahhahahhahah