July 25, 2009

- Jokes : [TENSION] Part 1 -

I'm starting to stress a lil liao.
I'm not sure about the others lah.
But somehow, I just can't seem to finish my homework.
And revise everything else.
Seems endless to me. >.<

Some stories going on in my class lately. _______________________________________________

Teacher : Oe... Ooo... Err... How do you pronounce this? [Osteichthyes]
Student :
..... Just call it a fish.
___________________________________________

Teacher :
Did you guys study last night?
Students : Yes!!!
Teacher : Okay. State the Aufbau Principle.
All students : According to the principle, electrons fill orbitals
starting at the lowest available (possible) energy states
before filling higher states.
Teacher :
Ok.

Next Day.

Teacher : Did you study last night?
Students : No.
Teacher : Hah??? Why?
Students : You didn't ask us to.
Teacher : ...
________________________________________________

Student One : Wah, the next part of this chapter is especially hard.
So many things to memorize, have to pay extra attention later.
Student Two : Wah, really? Ok Ok!
Teacher : Next, Menstrual Cycle. You have learnt it before in Form 5 right? Go home read up yourself k.

Students : Omigod.
________________________________________________

Teacher : Copy down the answer first. I will explain it to you later.
*After a while*
Teacher : Ok. Who can explain this to me?
*Silence*
Teacher : AIYO!!! You guys just copy but never try to read or
understand the question!?
Students : But you said you'd explain it to us!
Teacher : ...
________________________________________________

Teacher : Seems that the only person who finished this paper is Jay.
Turns to Jay, "Jay. You so pretty today. New haircut?"
________________________________________________

Teacher walks around to check the drawings done by the students.
Teacher : Eh! Not like this. The carbon atom is not ON the bonds!
It's CONNECTED to the bonds. Erase this. No marks will be given like this.
Student : Ohhhh.. Ok lah. Yalah Yalah. I know. Tak payah padam lah.
(Oh. I see. It's okay. I know my mistake. There's no need to erase it)
Teacher : ..... ??!?!
________________________________________________

Teacher : In liverworts, the sperm must swim from the antheridia
where they are produced, to the archegonium. The archegonium
is the one that looks like an umbrella............
Student : Ella... Ella... Ella... Eh. Eh. Eh~~
Teacher : =.=
________________________________________________

The other day,
We had the WORST Maths class ever.
It was seriously mind-numbing.
Bloody.


Probability Density Function. f (x)
Cumulative Distribution Function. F(x)


2 COMPLETELY different things.
Yet, They BOTH makes you wanna hurt yourself.

The teacher discussed a particular question for minutes.
And all the students went, ''HARRRRR??????"
Teacher repeated everything. Step by step.
Teacher : "Ok now??"
*Silence*

Teaher repeats again.

Just then, A few students suddenly went off.
As in, gila.
ARGHHHHHH!?!?!?
Some banged the desk. Others shouted.
I did both.

After another explanation or two. We finally got it.
Teacher : Okay, we stop here. And also, I might be taking the last two periods today. We will continue the lesson then.
Students : NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

After the teacher left.
Student : *Looks at her walking away* This teacher is heartless. [KIDDINGLY]
________________________________________________

Teacher : So how are you guys lately? Feeling stressed yet? Tension?
Students : Noooooo laaaahhh.
I nodded. No one saw.

Teacher : Really? Okay. Good. In the future, I will give out 2 full papers per week (24 big questions). And also, do not forget the topical sets, okay? And soon, there will be 'Score A' papers. And Clinic Mathematics as well.
Altogether : TENSION TENSION TENSION TENSION TENSION !!!

=================================================


Don't get me wrong.
I know we have GREAT teachers.
Experienced. Awesome. Responsible.
But 4 months to STPM?
Everything has doubled.

By the way.
Heads up for the people who hangs out with me.
I might break down once in a while.
As in shed a tear or two.
But please just ignore me.
This is how I cope with it.
By being freaky.

Also, I get constant headaches and stuff.
So, if I do not reply to your conversations.
I'm probably rubbing my head.

Here comes the hair loss