July 11, 2009

- Tinagat Outing -

My 100th post baby!

This is so cool.
Wahahhaha.
Me so happy.

Well,
I'll post about the picnic-outing-thingy I had last Sunday.
It was a small gathering of Intan + Berlian peeps.

I'll just skip to the pictures.
Cause well, no one's gonna read all the crap I type here.
=p

Everyone preparing the food.

Potluck Lunch. :)

Mr George.
Now, with a really cute tiny mustache.


As tall as Chok. =p

Pretty :-)

Nice ey?

This is what you get.
If you know someone,
Who knows someone-who knows someone
Who owns his own private land.

A tree that tears like paper. Seriously.

I love this. Hehe.

Alex. Er.......... =p

Don't worry. All over 18 now.

Me, Vincent and Cikgu Wong. :)

Me and Maizai.

Tukar orang nia.

Maizai & CCC.

Wheeeeeee.

Wooohooo!

Rape case going on. Kaka.
It's supposed to be the other way around huh? XD

Awesome flower.

And the group picture. :)



I'm making you guys miss home,
Aren't I?
Buahahahahahha~