July 1, 2009

- Jenny! -

Jenny came back!!!
For like... a month...
*paiseh*

But I only get to meet her once,
Sorry laaaaaaahhhh

So we met up on Sunday,
Just before she was going back to Sandakan.
Had lunch in Nostalgia.
And chatted for about 2 hours.

I love her.
She talks non stop.
It's so cute. I miss her.

She told us stories about her life over there.
Including 'encounters' .
Aiks.

She had a new hair cut too.
Hehe.
At first, I preferred her long hair back then.
But after a while, it seemed suited for her. :-)

Jenny!!!

Jenny!!!

Jenny!!!

Okay, I'll stop.

Jin Yee, Viv and Jen.

Viv looks cute here. :)

Viv : "My face is tooo bright!!! Take it again!"
Take #4

Me and Booooon.

And the whole gang.
Wonder why Viv gets to sit in the middle. =p



Miss ya Jen,
Mostly because our Mandarin level is about the same. =p
Kidding barh.