January 10, 2009

- First Week of School -

Yes. The horror has begun.

Homework. Crammin' the head. Uniforms.
ARGH~~

We were given loads of homework this week.
It's horrible.

The week started of kinda slow.
And I'm still getting used to waking up early.
It sucks.

It's Saturday.
We had to take our report cards today.

I actually did worse than before.
Considering the fact that,
I didn't sit for all the papers the term before. XD

After all the fuss.
We went to have a clean-up for our class.
6 Atas Aktif '09 & 1 Amanah '09.

The Form One students are so adorable.
They were terrified at times.
Well, mainly cause I was loud and scary.
(I guess)

We actually asked them to move the tables outside.
They were so cute helping us out.
So we could clean the class thoroughly.

It's so freakin dirty and dusty.
And it looked so hazy like KL when we swept it clean.
No offense - but so true.

Windows. White board. Splashing water.
Done.


Jas - Right on Time.

Our class computer.
To study. And to online.


Asking the juniors for help...

to do this...

They're passing the buckets of water...

So that we could do this...

To clean zee floor...

But then, we caused...

This.

So...

We had to do this.

After everything is done.
Had a little applause for our juniors.
Then it's home!

*Yay*

Juniors - 1 Amanah.

Us - 6 Atas Aktif 09.


Yes.
I am ridiculously tired.
But job well done!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

what am i doing until starring here ar
hey, send me all the pics so i can upload it it facebook ~

LiLiN said...

dude.

u owe me so much more from last year. haha.