January 26, 2009

- Chinese New Year -

Yesterday,
Was 'ji-chap-gao-meh' @ 29th Night.
Which means CNY's Eve.
:-)

In the morning,
Went over to grandma's place for a while to help out.
Then came back home to decor the house. :-)
Was loud and fun.

Big sis came over too.

That's my niece in there! :-)

My dad. :-) Yes, he is cute.

The end-product!

And then,
It was night-time!
Officially.

So we went over to my grandma's place again.
For the reunion dinner! :-)
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Everyone's helping out.
Mainly, cause we were all starving...


Reunion dinner!

Everyone's favorite by grandma.
Penang style!


Bak-kut-teh too!

Once a year! ONCE!!!

After the dinner.
Everyone helped out to clean up the mess.

Then...............

Warm up sudah ni.

Ahhhh. What a homely feeling.

Me and my sis.

Then, my family and I went to 'makan angin'.
XD And went home early.

There was fireworks everywhere.
And I was trying sooooo hard to get a pict of it,
In the end,
I was in such a bad mood cause I kept missing!

I was literally running in and out of the house,
Whenever I hear the fireworks.
And damn, sound travels slower than light, don't it now?

At one point,
I sat right on the door.
Waiting. Just frickin' waiting...

Then,
I finally was able to catch a few!
Buahahahahahaha~

:-)

Ending of it.

And then,
I looked down...

Whoops.


HAPPY 'NIU' YEAR!!!
:-)

To Ling,
We all miss you.
Enjoy with your family.

No comments: