January 22, 2009

- Hang Out -

I'm not over with exams.
One more paper to go,
Before FREEDOM!!!

Well, This is very late,
But last week, on Saturday.

I attended my parent's office's gathering.
Which is just a bummer.
I didn't feast on the steaks and stuff.
Cause later I was going Oasis with my friends.
=.= *regrets*

Turns out,
I was the only one who hasn't eaten when I reached there.
It was like a "%&%^#*$%????" situation.
But of course, I was being angelic like, as always.
Hoho. Forgive me. The exam papers are getting to me.

ANYWAY.
We all got together to catch up with each other.

Guest of honor:
Kiirtana, who came back from USA.
Brother Hiew, who came back from Germany.
And Jonathan, who came back from Australia.
All, on AFS exchange programme.

It was awesome.
We all started blabbing like it was no one's business.

Where else but here?

Kiir. As cool as ever.

Jon and Cassy.
I have no idea what they were laughing about
Cause I was too busy taking this picture.


Pang Pang. Back from Matriculation.

Brother and sister.

Yes, if you're wondering.
She is STILL calling me mummy in public. lolx.


Later,
We went off the the highway again. :-)
*Picts coming soon*

Then, we headed off to "Why Not?"
And blabbed some more.
And I had some tea too.
That stupid sachet costs me RM3.50!

Yes, it was a loooong night.
Reached home at 12.30. Exactly.

And this is why,
I was freaking out on Monday for my exams.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yor!!! no fun...
i dn care!! whn im bak, we must, MUST hang out..

TzerHui

LiLiN said...

yes m'am!
(being forced.....)
but ok! wahahahhaha

eunice =) said...

hey lilin!! hehe
happy cny!!
good luck in ur "freaking" exams~ =D
jia you jia you!

:: XoXo Dreamyng XoXo :: said...

well you had fun at least ;)

play hard, work hard, sweetie!

can't wait to see you again <3