January 13, 2009

- Delayed Reaction -

The thing that's affecting students and teachers.
The long holidays.

It's too short for us students.
And too long for 'em teachers.

Last week,
I was trying to write an essay for my General Paper,
I took such a long time,
To translate the word "challenge/dare" to Malay.
(Yes, I know...)

Well, in the end I didn't get it.
So I used another word to replace it.
Then, I just went on with my week as usual.

The funny thing was,
As I was taking my shower yesterday,
I suddenly shouted out "dicabar!!!"

Wahahahahaha.
Yes. I finally got it.


Ah, it wasn't THAT bad.
It was just a 4-day delay.
:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DICABARR.. hahahhahaha

i tot is cabaran~~ XD

oh well.... it takes time to .... ar... get back to ze right timeline~ :)

miss ya.. gonna be home soon... weeeeeeeeee

LiLiN said...

i was going for..

"dia _______ oleh rakan-rakannya"

i didn't get "dicabar" before. i think i wrote "diminta" instead. XD

am soooo bad~~~~~~~~~~~