January 24, 2009

- Kokum -

That's extra-curricular in Malay.
Well, we had a 'special' course today in school.

It was a 5-hour long seminar,
And it was booooooring~

Started off with the opening ceremony.
Of course, the speeches...
Then, let's start dozing.

After the ceremony,
We had to move to the Bilik Gerakan.
A special room, just for meetings.
Everyone was cramped into the 'not-so-big-nor-tiny' room.

We had to listen to...
*errrr..... stuff~ *
(Clearly I wasn't listening.)

But, hey!
I did listen to some parts... XD

Instead, I paid more attention doing this...

I've always enjoyed doing it.


Got positive feedbacks too.
XD

To my old friends,
Do you still have the ones I made for you???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i do i do!!!!bangganya...

~TzerHui~

LiLiN said...

i knew u'd be the one replying this..

*only you~~

=.=||

Anonymous said...

dng.. coz ur blog keeps me up to date wit ur life, n d others... not all tho!! wakaka..

but u dn seem to like me replying, so.. tis'll b d last one lor...

~TzerHui~

LiLiN said...

eesh. u ah. minta puji kah?? XD

don like tat barhhh. i don mean don wana u reply.

i'm just saying tat u're the only one tat does... =.=

pity me lady...... >.<

kakakaka.

keyan kathleen said...

i dun have! i dun have!
*sob* pity me...

LiLiN said...

tulah kau.

why u leave so soon!?!??!
haha. am kidding,
but we really miss u lady!
>.<