June 1, 2010

- Europe Day 1 : Flight to Paris -

Ok,
The title was a trick.

I'll start with our journey to KL first.
And THEN, the flight to Paris. :)

We headed off to KL from Tawau a day early,
And hung out for half a day before settling in our hotel,
At Concorde Inn.

It's not a bad place, really.
It's like a 5 minute drive from the hotel to KLIA.
So it was very convenient.
Plus, there's a free shuttle bus ride every half an hour.
*Yes, I am a sucker for free rides*

Neway,
We reached KL around the afternoon.
And switched a couple of buses and coaches,
To reach city center, and headed to MidValley.

Walked around a little,
And already "SOME" of us were feeling tired, waist down.
*Fine, I was one of them =.=

BUT
We DID push our way to the restaurant,
Where we met up with my eldest sis, her husband, 
And their adorable little13-month old baby. :)
*The most crucial member of the three.


"Calling all passen....gers???"




Memory Lane is taken. :(
DAMN you, easy names!




Eva :)




She was so cute that night.
She kept laughing, and all I did was trying to open up my eyes to the fullest.
I guess the 'maximum' of my eye size was funny to a one year old =.=




 A mom. And her daughter. *end scene*




 Concorde Inn KLIA :)




Sister flying off to bed.




"Sleep early lah... Long day ahead lehh!"
" OK LOR! "



DAY ONE : FLIGHT TO PARIS

Now this is the real deal,
The crap up there??
Ehhhhhhh. You can skip those XD

So I tried my very best to wake up EARLY.
As in like 5? or 6? Wait.... or was it 8 or something.
Well, neways, we had breakfast then head off to the KLIA.
To meet up with the other tour members at the check in counter.
At that time, everyone kept themselves... to well.... themselves  =.=

Then we had a couple of hours free time.
So we roamed around the International area. =)


Heading to 'International Departures'




Before going into the waiting room.




We flew by Emirates, my love. :)


I'm a HUGE fan of Emirates. 


Back to the point,
It was a 14 hour flight to Paris via Dubai.
With a 2 hour transit in Dubai,
*thank goodness for that*

So for the 7 hours to Dubai?
I watched a couple of movies, listened to a few albums, and played some games,
All thanks to Emirates. =)


As we "approached" Dubai airport. O.O





Really really long road.





T.T huge roads. 




 
Bungalow houses. O.O



In Dubai,
It was 4 hours behind Malaysian time. 
So there goes the first part of our jet lag.


Then we snapped a couple more pictures before boarding another Emirates.
=)

Dubai Airport =)




Pretty pebbles. ^^




Me and my sis. :)




Boarding gate to Paris. =)


This time it was a Boeing 777-300,
With the seatings 3-4-3.
*Just some info I've written down on my notebook,
Cause SOME people like to interview me about airplanes.
*HINTS*

Twas another 7 hour flight from Dubai to Paris.
This one was more taxing than the first.  


Reaching PARIS, at 8pm local time.
*That was 6 hours behind Malaysian time

Our coach brought us directly to our hotel,
Cause we already had dinner on board.

 The sun hasn't set in Paris.  
But I'm already asleep in my head.




Novotel Paris :)




 Some Parisian flower, I guess.



Look out for Day 2 !
=)

2 comments:

Timothy said...

hahahaha, i would be one of those who ask u bout the airplanes. but u missed the 1st one. lolz

LiLiN said...

*tim. u're not the only one who likes to ask this....

neway, yeah, i know i missed the first one. lolz

cause it was like 9 in the morning. i was barely awake. XD