June 2, 2010

- Europe Day 2 : Paris -

=)
This me loveeey. :)

Started off our day by having a very simple breakfast,
In our hotel (Novotel).


This is all I had...... 
Cause I didn't have any other choices :(

After our breakfast.
Our coach had a temporary disturbance :(
So we had a one hour delay heading out early.
So we had plenty of time to play in the cold weather :) 17°C ! 
I ♥♥♥♥ Spring !!!


But great news neway,
In that one hour alone,
We met up with everyone in the tour and got to know each other. :)
Was nice to meet up with the cute uncles and aunties.
They are so adorable.
Even met with some Penang Hokkien lang. :D

Neway, we headed out at 10 am.
And met with our extra French tour guide 
(Mr Sung who is actually Korean. haha!)

And he told us a lot of general stuff about France.
Likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... stuff I don't really remember :P

Below, are some
Stuff I saw from the bus.
So some of the pictures are kinda blur :(
*Stupid dirty windows*

Construction work in France never ends.
Adds to the traffic everywhere.




French polizia. 




Notre Dame Cathedral !!! 




Eiffel Tower baby !!! :)




'Upskirt' of Eiffel Tower. LoL


Our tour included a view FROM the Eiffel Tower! =)
But we only went to the 'second floor' and not to the VERY top.
Going up. :)
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee




The view from the second floor. :)
Which is 115m high!




Here I am! =)




Seine River.




Then the tour guide brought us to a nicer spot for photo snapping!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




My family. :) ♥


After the beautiful Eiffel Tower,
We were brought sightseeing around Paris by coach.
Am not complaining,
Cause even though the bloody windows COULD be A LOT cleaner,
Paris is lovely. =)

Some street performer dude.
I wished I could have poked him or push him off the box he was standing off.




The beautiful Louvre pyramid, in front of the Louvre Museum ♥




Imagine what it would look like at night. O.O




I...... dunno.




I....... also dunno.




THIS I know!!
The Luxor Obelisk in the center of Place de la Concorde.


We also had a round around Champs Elysees,
Which is NOT pronounced as "Champs Elysees" at all.
It's something like "Sho-umph Eh-lee-say"
Anyway, it's the place where all the prestigious places are at.

Then our tour went on to the next attraction! :)


Arch de Triomphe
*It would have been better if no one was there to block it. HaHa!




Sis and me, with Mr Sung.




If only we were on THAT bus instead of only pointing at it.




=)

After the tour,
We were brought to Galleries Lafayette.
*Pictures would do the rest here*


O.O













Prada & Gucci.








And of course~~



And even a queue O.o



We had plenty of time to shop, thanks to GTT.
As for me and my sister.
We just spent time wandering around the place.

After Galleries Lafayette...
We went on a river cruise on the River Seine!!!

By this company or some sort XD





Darth Vader is on board. Holy crap!










♥♥♥




Me and my sis! :)




Me HAIR! O.o




=)


After the one hour long cruise,
Which we just adored. =)
We had dinner here...
*points*

Chef Edouard




I just love this.
Sweet ♥




Dinner started off with.............
Foie gras which is duck/goose liver.
And no, I did not finish it. :(
Wasn't for me.




And...................
Escargot !!!!
I used to watch these on cartoons. =p




It tasted like..... any normal snails. 
This one was minty fresh :P




And for the main course ...
Lamb Chop




Or Fish... 
*and two other choices that I do not remember*




And for dessert,
Some apple pie thingy or something XD




Had a feast, with French Wine. =)




My Favourite Picture Of The Day !!!

BONJOOOOUR ! 
:)


Merci Beaucoup!


6 comments:

ZhenYi said...

THE FOODSSS !!! *hollering*

heeheeheeee~
salivating me..mmm mmmm mmm
owh~ duck liver so nice XD

look at pic "BONJOOOUR!", hey! u dropped smtg..ur camera.u jz smiled to it..*snap* LOL jkjk XP

LiLiN said...

LOL.
ur imagination too over liao.

my sis take for me barhh. =p
is a cool shot. hahaha
love it! :)

and the food. *drools*
the goose liver really not tat nice,
i didnt even finish half of it.
grrrrrrrr~~

the snail i finished all. heeeeeee

ZhenYi said...

Darth Vader wuahahaaahaaaa XDD
star wars ngek ngek ngek~

urban legend ! ! ! O.O

ZhenYi said...

the snail sedap sgt ! ! ! OMG aaaaaaaaaa...
so expensive the goose liver..u just eat half of it..
other half ? XDD

ZhenYi said...

hehehehehhehheeeee...

LiLiN said...

darth vader lahhh.
my dad wanna say "i am ur father!!!!"

snail is good :)
other half my family also don dare eat too much, cuase worry not good ma.

and y u so many comment put differently?? hahahhaha. lucu~