June 18, 2010

- Europe Day 7 : Holland -

From our hotel,
We head onto our first spot,
Holland Village :)

Breakfast buffet =)




Dad's 5-colour-fruit for the days.


When we first got to Holland Village,
We head onto the Clog Workshop for a quick demo.

Before and afters~




 All the machinery they use for making clogs.




Explaining the first step...




Creating a replica of the clog on the right.




Waiting for a couple of minutes for it to be done.




The second part, is to make the hole..




Explaining that they use this type of wood cause of its softness.
*forgot the name XD*



Sister and me with some cloggies. :D




And so much more~!




Me with 'em.




The BIG ONE. =)




Small tiny clogs. Souvenirs. :D




With the demo guy. Tall men. *drool* =p




I really really like them. Teehee.





Have you seen my shue??????
*Looking around*



After the demo, we've got some exploring to do. Heeeee.




































I'm so hawt. XD







I love ducks. 
*On my plate! :P


After Holland Village,
We left for our next spot which was Volendam. :)
A fishing village.

Thinking of a plan to steal her cute baby. XD
*naaah, i'm just kidding~




At Volendam :)




Lunch?? Lunch??




Windy in Holland. :)


After having some fish from the fishing village from Volendam,
We went off to MOST of the girls' favourite place.
A trip.... to the Gassan Diamond Factory.


Gassan




♥♥♥







Gassan 121. ♥




O.o







I got really bored halfway.
And my sis and I explored the place instead. =p


After the hour plus,
We head off to a cruise in Amsterdam :)

Our cruise ship




Traffic jam that costs us some time.




Amsterdam buildings are crooked. O,O




Random pretty building :)




Huge huge pirate ship




Compare it to the little boat in front of it.




Chinese Restaurant on the sea




How I wished I was on THAT XD




Our cruise ship on the inside.




Performer :)


After the long cruise ride,
We head to the capital of Netherlands (Holland),
Amsterdam
Where prostitution and SOME drugs are legal. O.o

Apparently we didn't know much about the XXX,
Until after my dad bought a cap with a "xxx" sign as a souvenir,
And after we explored some more. LOL

Amsterdam.... is a little dirty.
By little, I mean REALLY dirty. :(
Was kinda bummed about that,
But anyways~




There wasn't much to do,
But sister and I hunted for icecream again. :)




 
*Road cleaners = my ass*



Holland was okay.
I love Holland Village for some reason. =)
Next stop, Belgium!!!

No comments: