June 18, 2010

- Friday the 18th? -

Wow.
Today,
Is the day the UPU results came out,
Determining our future for the next 3 or 4 years.
*not to mention our whole freaking life.


No, I did not get the course that I applied for,
Gosh, I didn't even get the University I applied for...
Which was UKM and UPM


FYI, I got UTeM.
The one in Melaka.
And the worse part of it all....
I got COMPUTER SCIENCE (Artificial Intelligence)
As my course for the next 3 years.
I know, like WTF!
I know I should be thankful and what crap,
But just living with the fact that my 3.08 cgpa
Couln't get me any of the choices i applied for really pisses me off.


And getting to know that,
A Malay student got a place in UPM,
Even when he failed one of the subjects of STPM.
omg. toilet paper mpm.


Now am really thinking of either, MELAKA or PRIVATE.
Still considering. O.O



Well, on a different note of the day.
*not exactly a good note,
Tawau was a really hot topic today.


2 huge accidents happened on THE SAME TIME today.
Pictures, taken from Facebook.


One happened in Sabindo part of town.


That's the sports shop in the corner.
Hard to explain the spot 

The fire was a big deal.
And a couple of fire trucks were there.
But at the SAME time,
Another accident happened in another part of Tawau.
Around the traffic junction of Takada, Kuhara Road, and Apas Road.
You know the big traffic light...??




It's a really scary fire.




It was an accident between an ambulance and a kancil.
Am not very sure what happened.
But this caused a real big commotion.




After catching on fire.
An explosion actually took place.




 My friend who was nearby that area (working)
Heard the explosion and asked me what happened.




I wished I knew.
But we can only hope that no lives were taken.
*waiting for the news tomorrow* 

At the time of the accident,
Me and my friends were at Nostalgia,
Trying to calm down and relax from the UPU attack.


The smoke seen from Nostalgia.




We didn't hear a bang, 
But the smoke speaks for itself.


Kind of a scary day.
So watch out people! O.O


No comments: