May 31, 2010

- Trying to Run from the Law -

I joke.

Was MIA for 2 weeks. :D
I think it was much longer than 2 weeks
But yeah, I was on a vacation with my family.
(My parents and 1/3 of my sisters)

Twas somewhere out of Malaysia
:)

It's Europe baby!!!
To be exact,
It's France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Belgium, and London.
=)

Wheeeeeeeeeee.
I was THIS excited 2 weeks before the trip.
And now after the trip,
I'm still very excited.
But at the same time am really bummed now that it's over. :(

Europe is a really beautiful.
Left me and everyone else in the tour in awe.
There was a total of 24 people on the tour,
By [Golden TourWorld Travel @ GTT] 

FYI, I will be doing the whole trip day by day.
Cause there's too much pictures to handle.
*Even for me. =X

So Look Out for the posts of Europe! 
=)



Til then,
Do not hesitate to follow my blog! :)
Ngehehehe.

No comments: