May 12, 2010

- Jokes : Tiny head -

Whatcha thinkin' there??
*just to make sure* =X

I was "flipping" through the old pictures I took with my phone.
Well, not flipping, it was more of pressing the next button. :)

And I found this, Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was at Fanny's Physic tuition class back in 2007.
It was halfway through the class,
And I was reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaally bored.
*I do not enjoy Physics. 
[Although I scored better than my Bio, the irony =.= ]

I was so bored that I took out my cellphone/camera,
And took whatever I saw.
Then I got this.

Then me and Chowie laughed out loud.
As in reaaaallly loud.
It was embarrassing,
But in a "I can't stop the laugh" kinda way.
Yes, I am to blame.

:)


Sorry that I used your head/body for my entertainment.
Heeeeeeeeeeeee. My bad.


No comments: