May 17, 2010

- MJ Turning 20 -

MJ's birthday was on 15th.
So it's technically a belated birthday party.
:)

Am gonna make it short,
Cause am supposed to be waking up early.
I'll try*

Had a great lunch with my buddies from SMKT.
And chit chatting 2 hours long.
Yaaay.

Birthday Girl :)




Eeeeeeeeeeeeyeeeeer. XD




Cutting the yummy cake.




And working for the queen of the day.




Third wheel for the second year in a row.




Enjoying the cake. =)


So after 2 hours of laughing and chatting,
I went over to the next meeting, at Relaxing Cafe...
With the SMSP gang.

It's been a looong time since I've seen some of them,
So it was pretty nice and cool.
We chatted a lot and had a lot of laughs as well.
And it was 3 hours long! Hahhha...


ABC with A LOT OF condensed milk.
Oh crap. First time ever that I did not finish a desert. =X




Half of the table. Taken from the other side. :)



Happy Teacher's Day.
Happy Belated Birthday To MJ.
And Have a great great day and week to all.

I'm OUT!
=)

No comments: