May 3, 2010

- DIM 6.0 : Sewing Project -

Oh man,
I'm almost at the end of my 6 month holiday,
And I have only 6 DIMs so far.
Epic fail. haha!

Well, neways,
I've been working on something for the past few days,
*On and off

So here.
First, get a project!
This one cost me RM8.90 and I got it from Servay.
*suck blood




What it looks like on the inside.
And dude, instructions are in Mandarin.
Oh crap.
Yes, I realize I'm Chinese and I should know how to read,
But heck, that's what the pictures are for.

Given : A colourful bundle of threads and a needle.




Then I drew out the outline of what I'm supposed to be sewing.
*hint. you might wanna draw them closer next time.




I failed on the sleeping hat.
But I love meee star! :)




Now, off to the lady.




Almost done.
Sewing while watching Sherlock Holmes for the second time.
Faceless. O.o




Da laddeeey~




I still love my star.
Criss crossing is hard! DAMMIT!
*hey, i'm a noobie.




Sometimes, you do good.
And others... well..... you cheat.




He's smiling!




=)




 Wheeeeeeeeeeee.
Took me a looooooooooooong time.
And also cost me a little pain too.
=.=




 I lost couple of milliliters of blood. :(



 This project is done by a FAILED student
Of Kemahiran Hidup (Living Skills)

*bows*

2 comments:

Mama Sing said...

that is the ugliest criss-cross stitching I has every seens.

LiLiN said...

i know, right :D

i'm the only one who can make it as ugly as that, and is brave enough to blog to the world. :D

*no shame no shame. hahaha