December 3, 2008

- Trying... -

Yes, it's been about 3 months that I'm 18.
The legal age in Malaysia... To drink.

No, not Jolly Shandy man...
Beer. Cold hard beer.

It's not a six-pack. Couldn't find one. [=.=]


And all I could say is............................................
Nevermind, I'll show you.


My almost-puking face after EVERY SIP. Yucks!
My sis was soooooo enjoying this.


You see, me and my sis have been watching Mythbusters lately.
And one of the latest episodes was about drinking.

So, I thought, why not...
I'll just give it a shot,
Just to see how many cans of beer I could chuck down before I go drunk.
Or at least, buzzed.

In the end, I was saying all kinds of weird stuff.
My sister was sure that I was drunk.

The thing is, I just had like 3 quarters of the can.
Of one frickin' can!
*Aiksssssssssssssssss.........*

Guess I'm not a drinker.
Which is good, cause I was just trying it out for fun.

Gotta try it sometime right?
I'm just glad that I didn't drink for the first time in public,
And embarrass myself.

I just embarrassed myself in front of my sister.
Which is something I do pretty often.
She's used to it.
And she always joins in. XD

I wasn't sure if I was drunk, but I definitely didn't finish the beer.
Do you think I'm drunk???

Am I? AM I ?!??!??!???!?
I mean, do you?!?? DO YOU?!?!??!?!




I hated beer.
I'm going back to Shandy.

2 comments:

:: XoXo Dreamyng XoXo :: said...

i will drink with you when i get back =) more than a can.

LiLiN said...

ewwwwww.

no thanks. hoho.

how about wine? heeeeee