December 6, 2008

- Massage -

My sister and I went for massages!!!
It was awesome.

My mom got us a Rm 300 package. (6 times)
My sister and I shared the package.
So we get 3 massages, each.

My sister had already done it before.
So she knows what it's like.
I, on the other hand.
Had my first try last week.

Gosh. It was seriously the most painful thing I've EVER done.
You must be like thinking,
"It's a massage, your suppose to enjoy it like in the movies", right?

Damn! They're all lies!!!
The one I went to wasn't the usual spa treatment.
It was one where they called;
"To buang angin" (I am so Malaysian)

Apparently,
In our 'forever-unhealthy-bodies' ,
There is "air" in your blood circulatory system.
And the massage I took,
Was to expel the air out. So the blood flows better.

I didn't know what it all meant at first.
All I know is,
My first time, I was feeling like a freakin zombie.
It was horrible pain.

But,
I kept on giggling and laughing,
Cause I wasn't used to it,
You know, the touching. =.=

Well, anyways.
My sister could hear me when she was in the other room.
Yes, I am loud.

That night,
It felt like my spine broke.
Seriously.
But that night, I slept like a baby.

The second time I went,
It felt so good..
So much better than the first try.

I almost fell asleep,
Despite the PAIN the lady inflicted on me.
Of course, I was grabbing on the bed and biting on the towels, still.
(Don't laugh. It really hurts)
But it's all good~~~

Now, I feel really good.
Guess my blood's flowing again.
:-)

You guys should try it.
Or just drink less of cold drinks and try to avoid bathing at night.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had a natural one the other day....

(",)

i was swimmin in the sea all relaxin like minding my own business not botherin aaanyoooone an this BIG HUGE MONSTER UGLY wave came an smashed right on top of me an squashed me like a little bug into the sand ~.~ like i said at least i got a NATURAL massage...4 free=/


urs sounds beta:}

LiLiN said...

er............

ya, sure.

XDXDXDXD~~

i'll give u one in exchange of a panino..
haiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!