December 20, 2008

- WoW -

It's about 3 weeks to school.
And I'm glad I've got at least one thing done.

Movie Marathon!!!
The movies I've watch this holiday.



Madagascar 2 : Escape to Africa
So cute, just like the first one. The jokes were funny, thought it would be nice if the people in the cinema actually got them. Btw, I loved the penguins.

Stardust
A fantasy movie. If you like romance, and a wee bit of fantasy, I'm sorry, lemme rephrase, A LOT of fantasy, watch it. It's nice. :-) Plus, how can you miss watching Robert De Niro dress up like a girl ?!

I know, really fantasy like.


While You Were Sleeping
Sandra Bullock and Bill Pullman. Ahhh. Romance is in the air when her fake fiance and his brother, was in a comma. Nice family movie. Setting: Christmas!

P.S I Love You
Sweet love story of a woman that loses her loving husband. What she went through and how her late husband did to help her.
P/S: Irish men are hot.

21
About a teacher (Kevin Spacey) who taught his students how to count cards to play 21 in Vegas. Main actor, Jim Sturgess is cute. The storyline, predictable. Made me wanna count cards though. XD

*drool*

Across the Universe
Musical. Also Jim Sturgess. Couldn't understand a frickin' thing. But I love the songs. All sung by original actors and actresses.

The House Bunny
An okay movie. Anna Faris is so cute. "Ahhhhhh! That is REALLY hot!!!", standing over the manhole with hot steam coming out, trying to be like Marilyn Monroe.



Christmas in Wonderland
The kids are adorable. Storyline is okay. And the best part, Carmen Electra got hit in the face. Hoho.

Dance of the Dead
Best zombie movie ever. The zombies, for once, are fast! Not like the ones that go "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~"

Hancock
Will Smith is awesome. And storyline was good. Good ending.

Drunken superhero that does more destruction than saving lives.


Good Luck Chuck
It's ok. I've got the uncensored one, so it was kinda wrong.... =.=

Fool's Gold
Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey. Boring. Fell asleep. Didn't even finish it. *Haha.*
But these two? So cute together.

Employee of the Month
Not bad, kinda funny. Jessica Simpson's acting was still. As in like, standing still, and not talking at all. She had like what? 5 lines in the movie? Hmm, I wonder why...~

Iron Man
Cool movie, liked it. :-)


Latest season of Mythbusters
I loved the drunken myths. :-)

The only thing I watch on Discovery Channel. XD


Hamlet 2
Weird play, but yeah. Steve Coogan is funny. :-)

Tropic Thunder
Cool cast. Simple Jack was [=.=] and I loved Robert Downey Jr's character. Hilarious. Jack Black was high, as always.

Look at Robert DJ.

October Road (Until the last one where it got CANCELED)
What happen to Hannah Jane? Will she marry Big Cat Cataldo? Or ex-lover Nicholson Garrett??? Who knows?! Cause it got frickin' canceled by ABC! [=.=]




Ah, the magic of Internet and downloads.
P/S: I did not download them. I just watched.
Honest. :-)


No comments: