December 28, 2008

- K.K. Trip -

On Christmas Day,
My sister and I went to KK.
For a holiday.

Like from a sci-fi movie, no?

One of the Two rainbows I saw on Christmas.


We reached there in the evening,
And we had no one to get us home,
So we turned to KFC for dinner.

The First night,
Ended just like that.

_________________________________________________


Day 2

Can't wake up.
Ended up going to Centre Point late, at 12pm.
Had sushi for brunch.

At my sis's fav sushi place. Dream Food.


After long hours circling CP,
We ran across the street to Warisan Square,
Under the rain.


My sis. Ain't she cute?

I was not here.

Lemon Cheese Cake and Chocolate Indulgence.

After Warisan,
We went to the drive-thru at McD.

How I regretted this.

______________________________________________

Day 3

McD made me sick!
Or maybe it was the rain?
Or did the two combined forces to bring me down?
And yet, my sis was fine.
[=.=]

Again, I had trouble getting up early.
So we went to Wisma Merdeka around noon.
And, met with Pang!!! :-)

It was a short catch up,
Later, we went to One Borneo on my sis's car.
Which was in the other side of KK.

The decorations in One Borneo.

It's so adorable.

Detailed work, this is.

Note the balls on the Xmas tree.

By comparison.

And of course, XD

Then, my sis brought me around the place.
And we came across something new...

One Borneo's Bowling Alley.

And we were really bad.


Later,
After more feet aching hours...


A holiday without Starbucks? No way.
Dark Cherry Mocha Frapucinno.


A few more rounds later,
We went for dinner before heading home.
Something healthy perhaps?

Hong Kong Recipe.

Twin Mix and Honey Lemon. RM 20.


Oh yeah,
By the way.
The craziest thing we did?
We paid RM 10 to do this.

My sis and I, with a Boa.


What a way to end it huh?
XD



2 comments:

keyan kathleen said...

your hand r small.....with short fingers. hahaha....cute as oways, lee ^^

LiLiN said...

ermmmmmmmmm....

*those are not my fingers, it's my sis's*

but yeah, thanks to know!
hahahhaha