November 29, 2008

- Outing -

My class went out again the other day.
Awesome people bah. XD

Went to the cinema again.
To get our 'refund' for the blackout during Eagle Eye,
BUT there was another mix up.

So 10 of us ended up paying another RM 8.
So, I guess some of us will get to see another movie sometime...
[=.=] Aikssssssss

Watched Madagascar : Escape 2 Africa
(Whom some of my friends pronounce as : Magadasca)
This time, we didn't get the whole room to ourselves.
Yes, we had to share.. >.< (ku hon).

Well, anyway.
The movie was hilarious.
It really bugs me though, that no one understood some of the jokes.
Kinda killed the mood for me. [=.=]

So, just as we were leaving the cinema,
I bumped into my friends from St Pat.
Had enough time to take a photo too. :-)

So after the movie,
We headed to the highway/seaside again.
Why? That's our spot!!!
(Actually, we've only been there like twice. But it's nice.)


Was rushing Vyn to eat faster. XD

Guys. And me.

How sweet, no?

Take this, PLKN !!

*Smiles*

We ARE young!

No comments: