November 21, 2008

- Tired -

Tiring day today.
Went so-called "hiking" with my friends.
I even asked my old St. Patrick friends to join.

We went to the Hot Springs place.
I've never been there before.
So... Look!

Long way ahead ey. =.= That's just a part of it.

Aiks.

Checking up on the guys at the back.


We were SUPPOSED to be catching some bugs for our Biology experiments.
Wasn't such a good place after all.

Ended up resting a lot. (Look at her shoes)

Debating whether we should head up or not.

No, we didn't go up there.
We headed back, cause it was getting dark.
Fast.

So happy we're heading back, huh?

Sunset. Was awesome.

See anything you're not supposed to? It's a jungle back there.




When there's a long way up...

There's a long way down.


Regardless of feeling damn exhausted right now,
I can't wait to go out again.
I'm stuck bored at home.

No comments: