November 15, 2008

- Holiday -

It's the holidays now.
Hooray!~
But yes, I've been doing nothing.
Except, well, rot.

So!
Just wanna post up about the outings my class had this past week.

On Tuesday, we went for a movie.
We decided to go watch Eagle Eye.

If You Want To Live, You Will Obey.

Yeah, it would have been an awesome movie.
... If we actually finished watching it.

JUST 15 minutes into the movie,
The most exciting part,

"F.B.I! F.B.I! Open up!!!"
*poof*

Black Out,
Only in Tawau.

I have to say though, it was such good timing.
We all just thought, "Oh, Shia got caught, and he's in jail..."
But then, nothing ever came back on.......................

We had this view. For minutes.
See the emergency exit sign?


Cool thing was, the whole freaking room was ours.
No one else were in it except us!
So we were shouting like mad, and taking pictures in the dark.
[=.='']

In the end, the electricity never came back on.
So we kinda got a 'refund'.

We headed to Oasis Cafe then.
Had couple of snacks and chit chat.


It was to share.

Jas and her glasses.

And then Boon.

Then it was my turn!

While on the other side, everyone was all ears on Jenny.

Teo and Jin Yee.

Roza and Chau.

Tan Lek.

Jenny. Feasting.

Vyn. Feasting also.

Twins. Stare at the difference.

Most of us. XD

So, after the whole feasting thingy.
We headed off to the seaside!

Such a nice yet, kinda scary feeling there. XD
We took loads of picts there.
They're not with me though. *sob*

We did a lot of crazy stuff.
And that's why I love my class...

6 Rendah Aktif bah~~~


2 comments:

静怡 said...

ya...i love 6 Rendah Aktif 2008 Tooooooo^^.....going to be 6 Atas Aktif 2009, haha......

LiLiN said...

haha. yea lorr

kinda like the name '6 Rendah Aktif' .. XD biasa liao. lol