February 14, 2009

- Tagged Twice -

Like I Am, supposedly.
Again, by Tim XD

This is the kind of the tag where u answer them in the form of song title along with the artist also abiding the rule at the same time . Come , let's do this!

RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer
3. You must write that song name down NO MATTER HOW silly it sounds.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal/blog.

The results:

1. If someone says, “Is this okay?” … you say?
Liberi da Sempre. - It's Italian. Buahahahaha.

2. How would you describe yourself?
Works For Me (David Archuleta) - Totally me. :-)

3. What do you like in a boy?
No One (Aly & Aj) lolx.

4. How do you feel today?
I'm Yours (Jason Mraz) - I'm in the V Day mood people!

5.What is your life’s purpose?
Hero (David Cook & David Archuleta)

6. What is your motto?
Life Is a Highway (R. Flatts) - It is!

7. What do your friends think of you?
Hot N Cold (Katy Perry) - No i'm not.

8. What do you think of your parents?
Stand By Me. - They do. Heee.

9. What do you think about very often?
Bless the Broken Road (R. Flatts) -
And so I've met you. :-)

10. What is 2 + 2?
Amnesia (B. Spears) lolx.

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Fallin Upside Down - You lift me high.. ! :-)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Don't let go (D. Archuleta) - hoho.

13. What is your life story?
Circus. - Yeah, totally. kaka

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Desperate - No, not really. haha.

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
A Little Too Not Over You. -
Wrong song, haha. XD


16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
I've Got You (McFly) -
A little fast pace, but why not? =p


17. What will they play at your funeral?
I'll be OK (McFly) - Haha, why wouldn't I be??

18.What is your hobby/interest?
Stickwitu (PCD) - I still love that song.

19. What is your biggest fear?
Sticks and Stones (Aly & Aj) -
But they won't bring me down. =p

20. What is your biggest secret?
Holes - Awww, and on this very day too. =.=

21. What do you think of your friends?
Here's To You - We should drink to it!

22. What will you post this as?
Like I Am

Jadi, I want to tag these people to do this tag..
Lets see if your answers are funny so after you do it, jangan lupa tell me k :P
1. Jas
2. Jin Yee
3. Zi Wei

After this,
I need new songs.

No comments: