February 14, 2009

- Facebook Failure -

My Facebook failed in tagging people,
The best feature of Facebook, and it failed.
So I'll post it here. Cause I've finished it,
And I ain't wasting it. XD

______________________________________

Once, you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things. At the end, you choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. If I didn't tag you, it's because you've been tagged, or you're probably in another social group which will tag you sooner or later.

1. I can be crazy and awesome in one minute, and be crying in the next.

2. I get pissed too easily.

3. I can dance around in the middle of the field with people all around it, in uniform. XD

4. If i don't get sleep in the evening, I won't be able to do anything at night.

5. I can't say no. Seriously.

6. I don't remember some people who remember me.

7. I'm a PROUD blogger. I think it's awesome. lolx.

8. The mole on my upper lip suddenly popped out when I was 10. I didn't have it before.

9. I don't talk to myself as often as I did before.

10. I don't cook/bake stuff. It's cause i can't. XD

11. I eat take away food every single day. Sometimes 3 times a day. lolx. (not fast food laaa) [I am waiting for 1 right now]

12. I have a business mind. =p

13. I have to joke everyday. If i don't, tat means i'm sick.

14. I've never sung properly for anyone before, except one person.

15. I love driving. I hate adding petrol though.

16. I can't eat noodles without dirtying my white shirt.

17. I like science. I know, it's sick.

18. I like dogs and cats, but I don't want them as pets.

19. I love looking at babies. (not-a-pedophile, sorry to disappoint)

20. I can't write chinese characters but i can read a little of them. simple ones.

21. I don't gossip as much as I did back in form 5. :-)

22. I have a scar on my bottom lip from a swinging accident.

23. I waste too much time. Esp in stuff like this

24. My daily clothes, are all black.

25. I'm hungry and my food's not done.

I'm tagging a few people here.
The rest of you, do it if u wanna.
- Timothy
- Jasmine
- Jin Yee
- Brother Lan
- Zi Wei

Woot.
Dinner!!!!!!!

No comments: