February 18, 2009

- Gone Tree Gone -

The most beautiful tree I've ever seen in Tawau.
Is at my school.

But,
On Monday, we went to school,
And found this.


At first we thought it got struck by lightning.
Then we found this...

There weren't any roots left.


We all felt horrible.
Cause we really do love that tree.

I was waiting for a long time for it to blossom,
Cause I knew, when it does,
It's lovely.

It was huge.

Little birdie that lost it's home. >.<



We went back to class after that,
And in the middle of a lesson,
We heard the chainsaws rollin',
Damn.

=.=

It was suppose to blossom around April to May.
Guess it just couldn't stand a little bit longer.

How could you lose a view like this?

The tree that once stood tall.


Now, there's just an empty spot there.
ARGHHH!!!

2 comments:

Arvind said...

That is absolutely terrible.. experienced a similar thing. there used to be a tree in school which we used to climb while playing hide-n-seek. two years ago, when I went there to meet my old teachers, I found that they had uprooted the tree to make more space for vehicle parking...

LiLiN said...

whoah. ur case is worse cuz they did that on purpose.

it was a real jaw dropping moment for us, cuz the tree still stood 2 days ago. we had sports in the field area and everything...

the weekend passed, and apparently, the tree too. >.<