February 6, 2009

- How To Make Him Fall In Love With You -

It's almost Valentines!
It's exactly a week from now.

And I'm sooo in the mood. Heeeeeee.

Yes, I love all the lovey-dovey stuffs.
I don't care if you don't. :-)

I was surfing around,
Cause well, I was darn bored,
And I didn't wanna sleep. XD

And I found this!
How To Make Him Fall In Love With You
Yes, you can click away now...
Heeee

_______________________________________________

So! The article states that :

YOU SHOULD ALWAYS:

BE YOURSELF!
The first rule is to be yourself.
Don’t pretend to be someone you are not.
Don’t do anything that isn’t you.
(Yes, be the insane, ridiculously freakish girl you are!)

BE CONFIDENT!
It doesn’t matter how you look, it matters what you think of yourself.
Say "Thank you" after someone gives you a compliment,
Don't go "Aiyooo, so paiseh laaa"
*slaps*

DO NOT OVERREACT
Don’t be too loud.
(Damn, I'm definitely off here XD)
Don’t laugh for no reason,
(Crap, XD)
Don’t say anything that pops into your head.

(Too bad I do, alllll the time~)

LOOK GORGEOUS!
(..........)
First impressions are always important.
Not that personality and confidence don’t count,
But looking gorgeous whenever he gets to see you,
Will make your life a lot easier.

(No it doesn't, it makes other girls hate you more. XD)

BE FRIENDLY - SMILE AND COMPLIMENT
The first step to make a guy like you is to get close to him.
Who can resist the company of a friendly and happy face?
(Keep smilin' baby~!)
Tell him how handsome he looks. He won’t see it coming, plus,
He’ll understand you are interested

(It's always funny to exaggerate a lil', go like :
Gosh, your eyes! They shine in the dark! Your smile blinds me!!!)

*Then you turn around, and your man starts running off*

PLAY HARD-TO-GET
All women know this part, so I'll just skip it.
But for you men, Maybe,
You’ll start wondering:
“Why am I jealous? Am I so interested in this girl?”

(Oh yeah dude, you're soooooooooo in trouble~~)

FIND OUT ABOUT HIM
Yes, be a stalker.
Ask people that know him to discover what he likes and dislikes.
Or better yet, ask him yourself.
_______________________________________________

Did this help you in any way?
If it did, you better thank me. XD

Oh come on!
You liked it didn't you?
Why else would you read it up til here?
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
I was bored, this is just something I found over the net. XD


But anyway,
You don't have to follow these stuff to get a guy to like you.
There's always someone for everyone out there.
You just gotta look for the right places.
:-)

1 comment:

:: XoXo Dreamyng XoXo :: said...

hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha...

so like you dearie.

yeah, we know how to get our guys.








no, wait! YOU do. i don't ;D

HAPPY VALENTINES <3