February 22, 2009

- Getting to Know Me -

Wuuhuu!
Another survey, yet again.
For fun, why not. XD

______________________________________________

1. Were you named after anyone?
- Nope. But toooo many people have the same name as I do. Dang.

2. When was the last time you cried?
- Erm... I think it was last week.

3. Do you like your handwriting?
- No. It sucks. I blame it for making me get horrible results.

4. What is your favourite lunch meat?
- Nothing in particular. If you know me, I won't choose. XD

5. Do you have kids?
- I will! (haha)

6. If you were another person, would you like to be friends with you?
- Definitely. I'll be annoyed of course, but I wouldn't miss it. =p

7. Do you use sarcasm?
- No waysssssssssssss. Sarcasm is for looooosers.

8. Do you still have your tonsils?
- Yes. It's not smart to get 'em removed, ya know.

9. Would you bungee jump?
- Yes. If I had the chance.

10. What is your favourite cereal?
- I've only like - Koko Crunch. Heeee.

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
- No. (haha) It's bad, but I'm lazy.

12. What is your favourite ice cream?
- Any flavour is okie for me.

13. What is the first thing you notice about people?
- Their smile.

14. Red or pink?
- Maybe red.

15. What is the least favourite thing about yourself?
- My flabbiness. XD

16. Who do you miss the most?
- Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Not telling.

17. Do you want everyone to complete this list?
- No. It's up to them now, ain't it?

18. What colour of trousers and shoes are you wearing?
- I'm not wearing any shoes, but if I was,
It'd be the same as my pants, black.

19. What are you listening to right now?
- Silence.

20. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
- Ocean blue. *high quality crayon baby!*

21. Favourite smells?
- Errrrr. I dunno. ?

22. The last person you talked on the phone?
- I'm not gonna lie.................. Dad. XD

23. Do you like the person who sent you this?
- I'm forced to. Or she'll kill me. =p

24. Favourite sports to watch?
- Badminton. The 'whoosh' and 'slamming' are cool.

25. Hair colour?
- Black.

26. Eye colour?
- Dark dark dark brown = Black.

27. Do you wear contacts?
- Nope. I have 20-20 vision, still.

28. Favourite food?
- Food.

29. Scary of happy endings?
- Happy definitely.

30. Last movie you watched?
- Damn. =.= Errrrrr..... Can I not say please........ XD

31. Do you like pigs?
- Suddenly saje.......!?!?!? No.

32. Summer or winter?
- Winter. I love to stand outside in the cold without a sweater.

33. Favourite dessert?
- Ice cream. Ain't dessert without it.

34. Most likely to respond? To a sarcasm?
- My expression would be =.=

35. Least likely to respond?
- "Hahahaha."

36. What books are you reading?
- Sadly. Organic Chemistry.

37. What is on your mousepad?
- No mousepad. The mouse, directly on the table.

38. What did you watch last night?
- Too much to say.

39. Rolling Stones? Beatles?
- Never heard their songs before. Wouldn't be my fav anyway.

40. Where is the furthest you have been from home?
- The States.

41. Do you have a special talent?
- I think I do. Sleeping. I'm awesome at it.

42. Where were you born?
- Verghese's Clinic, Tawau, Sabah, Malaysia.

43. Whose answers are you looking forward to get back?
- Whoever's gonna answer. Hee.

Tzer Hui,
I adore you, you know that. Heee.
You're featured here! So love me lady!!!
Pokes.

6 comments:

:: XoXo Dreamyng XoXo :: said...

I quote:

5. Do you have kids?
- I will! (haha)

20. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
- Ocean blue. *high quality crayon baby!*

Unquote ;)

it's soooooo cute!!! =)

but no 7 made me realised that i am actually a loser to you ='(

BUUUUUUUT i still love you =)

yes. your friend has nothing else better to do online than to leave loooong comments in your blog =3

heart you!

LiLiN said...

dude, i'm a loser.
and you DO know that i was being sarcastic don't you?
=.= it's like u dunno me no more..
:'(


well neways,
i love the fact tat my best buddy has nothing to do but to leave long comments for me to reply. heee.

i circle u.
*that was a hug by the way*
(i just made that up, since we're playing with shapes and stuff. XD)

:: XoXo Dreamyng XoXo :: said...

waaaaaaaaah!!!
u ain't no loser!

i HAVE to get to know you back! OMGOMGOMG!!!

but i know that you will always love me and for that, i circle you back XD

LiLiN said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

XD

Anonymous said...

lolz.. u 2 r so much!!

n no i wont kill u for not completing tis tag.. i'm a sweet person, and kind too.. im a bit hurt u think of me like dat... :(

n ain't it smashing in badminton instead of slamming?? haha...
:D

TzerHui was here..

LiLiN said...

well, clearly you've never watched me play badminton. HAHA~~!!!