March 5, 2010

- Photographs -


I'm sooooooooo into photographs lately.
Teeeeeheeee.

I recently developed a whole bunch of photos,
Since I took like A TON of 'em these past 2 years.
=) How I love them so. ♥

Did some rearranging in my photo album.
And added over 60++ photos all at once.
Plus, I flipped through zee old times.
And had quite a laugh. :)



BOY, DO I REMEMBER THE TIMES.....


The time when I ruined a very valuable picture,
by smiling like a weirdo.




The times when I used to watch boring old cartoons,
And are actually fans of them




The time when I played with snow for the very first time.
And was totally in awe by it.




The times when we went to KK together.
And lied to our parents about stuff
*hint Mervyn.




The times we spent fooling around.
*I see jay!




The time with the big gang reunions.
And the times when we were tired 
of laughing too much from card games.




The time when we made ourselves dinner.
The times when we went to do something dare-devilish.
The time when we had to say goodbye to the fun times. :(




The times when we were calculating vector,
While speedboating to the islands.




The times we kept taking pictures together,
After the distance apart.




The time I got angry cause someone's finger,
 ruined the most precious picture EVER.




The time we chased around that BLUE Vios.
The time we gals hang out.
The time we squeezed in that narrow hallway for pictures.




The time we fooled around with ko-kum uniforms.
The times we hung out, A LOT.




The time we attended weddings.




The time when we all looked so young before.
Oh crap.



The times when I flipped through pictures,
And I smile.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLKTBITF~~~

look at the last pic lucunya!!!
short hair + weird if compare now *uhuk uhuk*

LiLiN said...

yuppp.

now everyone long hair alr luuu.
hahahha. feels weird and funny.
this is good memories. :)