March 6, 2010

- DIM 4.0 : Art -

SOS.
I'm bored. :(

But ah well, found something to do,
To cope with zee boredom.
*stop asking me to get a job*

For me latest interest.
CHOWDER! :)
*I'm sorry,
It's just cause my mom's gonna cancel the Cartoon Package,
On Astro.
And now's the time where I enjoy it to the fullest.
Lols.
And thus, CHOWDER!!!


Look how zee adorable it is.




The basic circles.
In my case, really crooked circles.




Zee face....




And ta-daaaaah~
*well, except for the fingers. LOL




Waahahhaa.
I'm so bad in this. 








Heeee. Zee end product.




Everyone knows SPONGEBOB.
*I think.




The basic shape of a sponge.




Scary eyes. Haha.











*Queue Spongebob's annoying laugh*



Will try some more. 
=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MR Beard: u take art during form 5 and form 4? u kinda good in it =.=

LiLiN said...

lol.........
why u say it like don't wanna say it...... hahha

no ler. i din take.
i don like seni one. =.=