March 1, 2010

- My STPM Result -

I'm sorry,
Was I supposed to post this up earlier?
Lol.

Wokay,
The results came out last Thursday.
And being a science student,
I got 1A 3B.
LOL
Which is pretty okay.
Luckily my aim wasn't so high before,
So I didn't really cry my eyes out.
BUT I WAS BUMMED out, for like........ a day.
*Wahahahhahaa~




Sorry about me finger. XD



Disturbing Mr. Busy.




Well, after getting the results.
STPM graduates are supposed to have 10 working days,
To fill in [UPU Forms] ,

And boy, I'm telling you.
10 WORKING DAYS is NOT enough,
To pick out a course for zee future.
All the courses, all the universities,
All the appealing and forms and stuff.
Crap.

Thanks to my eldest sister for her info,
And her [doctorjob] issues. =)
Very big influence to swerve science.
Yay! *hahaha.

Am still going through the sites,
Hopefully I'll be able to get good courses.
*Fingers crossed.


I'll be crossing my fingers for me friends too.
=)


No comments: