March 17, 2010

- DIM : Memory Laine : Photoshopping -

Yay. :)
I finally changed my blog name.
From 'Simple Life' to 'Memory Laine'

Cause well, let's face it.
simplelife is just plain boring.
And I hate being bored. HAHA

So I finally thought of something more ME and original.
Being YeeLin. My nickname was always ELAINE.
But not a lot of people know that,
In fact, only my family members call me that.
So don't be calling me elaine in public.

Of all the interesting stuff that happens in my life.
It'll be scribble here.
Then maybe one day, when I wanna think back through my life.
I'll click through my memory lane.

*I enjoy blogging more than
Writing my dead diary.
Plus, I HAVE to write it down.
Cause I forgot all my memories when I was in primary school.
Just ask Chewy. haha

Bout the banner.
I did like NINE of them in the past few days.
After redoing and redoing.
I went back to the first one I did. :)


If there's anything you think I should change,
Just gimme a comment. =)



Opening ceremony for Memory Laine.
Hmmm. Drinks anyone? XD

2 comments:

Timothy said...

me likey!!! heeee

LiLiN said...

the banner or the name????
ah well.

u likey then OK!! XD
thanks bro ;)