January 6, 2010

- Jokes : When You're as bored as I am... -

I won't deny it,
I'm bored.
Well, duh, of course I am.

Well, neways.
If you're as bored as I am.
Which I doubt anyone could win me on that bet.
This is how I cope with it.


First of all,
Start a blog.
Think of stuff to blog about.
It'll keep you busy,
BELIEVE ME.



Second,
I have stuff planned in my head.
Hope I follow it well.
*crosses fingers
They're called DIM.
As in, Do-It-Myself stuff.
=)
*I know, I'm probably gonna fail.....
Like...... tomorrow.




Third,
Talk to yourself.
I'm sure everyone does that.
But, push yourself further.
I can have a full conversation with myself.
Take this for example,
Myself : What name should we name our children in the future?
Myself : Excuse me ? WE?
Myself : Fine, sorry. You.
Myself : Am not gonna tell you, you're gonna steal my name.
Myself : Fine, I'll go first then. What do you think of Hannah?
Myself : Nice. Very sweet.
Myself : Why, thanks. Now, would you go?
Myself : *hesitates* Erm.... How's Takalata-tutu?
Myself : Why would you do that to your son?
Myself : Who said it was for a boy? The 'tutu' is for girls.
Myself : And what if you get a boy?
Myself : Peter.
Myself : .......



Fourth,
Sleep more.
My alarm woke me up at 12 today.
I snoozed it.
Two seconds later, my dad called my handphone from work.
I tried to sound awake, "Yeshhhhh?"
Dad : You just woke up huh?
Me : Maybe...

Dad came home to fetch me for a nice dad-daughter lunch.
We talked about aliens and ghosts.
Scientific man, my dad. =)

Dad : You so syok huh. Sleep til noon.
Me : Okay dad. Tell me, if I wake up early. What can I do... ?
Dad kept quiet, which was weird.

So I turned to him.
And for the first time ever.
He was speechless.
LMAO.
Smiling, dad said, "Okay fine. Sleep til noon".
War, won. =)



Fifth.
Instead of taking a shortcut back home.
Take the long route instead.
*This is ONLY for Tawau.
So if you get stuck in a traffic jam in KL.
You are not allowed to sue for the information stated in this blog.



Sixth,
When your dad is watching tv.
Stand in front of it.
The reaction you'd get will be nice-to-know moment.
You may either get a
"What the hell are you doing?" with a grin
.
Or you might get..... a slap? *twitch



Seventh.
Go to [www.bored.com]
Believe me,
There's such a page.



Eighth,
Get a new addiction,
No, Facebook is an old addiction.
Get a NEW one.
Too bad, my SuJu addiction has passed.



Ninth,
Learn a language.
No, I'm not gonna learn Korean or Japanese.
I'm learning.....
Cantonese!
Wuahahahaha.
*well, I realize it's not a language,
It's a dialect to be exact.

But I don't care. Do you?!!
I'm getting better now with my
'Mmm-meng-patttt.'




The tenth thing to do when I'm reaaaaallyyyyy bored?
Get a start on my Mandarin.
*But, let's be honest.
I'm not THAT bored, yet. =)




Am looking for guitar chords of my favourite songs.
Hooray to DIM and Internet access. ;)
Yays.

2 comments:

静怡 said...

haha, u are really bored!!!!!..u just left one thing!!..keep fit.. go jogging everyday..hahahahaha

LiLiN said...

ermmmm... ermmmmm!!!
tat is my 11th one.
but since this year is 2010.
i only write 10. XD