January 31, 2010

- Friendly Gathering at Boon's Place -

With people we barely knew.
;)

Boon invited me and Vivien over to join zee party.
At first I thought it was just about 4 or 5 of us.

Were we in a surprise when we entered a room of 13-14 people.
Holy crap~!

But it was okay.
They were all very cool and quite funny.
But me, Viv, and the 2 juniors who were there....
Paiseh paiseh, sit in the corner most of the night.
=p


Guess what we had for dinner???

Well, it was kinda ruined.
And reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally salty. Haha!





=) Yums.
*Viv didn't eat much cause she had pizza at 4. XD




The group. @.@


After having dinner,
We headed off to play some games.

Kena denda~




The punishment?
Spicy bread.




The guy punching the spiciness down. *lol


After the games,
We had some fruits before leaving.

=)



I can't remember the names of all the people there.
My bad :(

No comments: