January 9, 2010

- DIM 1.0 -

Holy crap.
I'm such a pig lately.
*okay, MORE of a pig lately....

Been sleeping really early at night,
Almost 4 or 5 am.
And waking up, latest by 12 pm.
Cause well, I set alarms for myself.

A few days ago,
My neighbor's dog,
Was being such a bitch!
It came over and chewed on our slippers.
Then one morning,
It came over and chewed on a bunch of our clothes.

And made a hole in my shirt.
Which I got from Japan.
Bloody hell. =.=

Anyway, that pissed my mom off.
Cause the clothes fell all over the floor.
And apparently,
Mom had a fight with the dog.
It was so loud that my dad woke up from it.
I know it's a very =.= situation.
But look.

The stupid dog makes such a mess every single morning.
And we have to buy a new broom cause the dog broke it.



*How I wish I can run down the dog without feeling guilty.
Sighs.

Well, back to my DIM.
It's going pretty slow now.
Cause I really can't get used to the guitar strings.
That hurts like hell.
Seriously.
*I'm in a lotta pain lately

And that's just like..... 5 minutes of practice.


And also,
I scratched a whole chunk of my flesh when I was showering.
I know, you'd be like "WHAT?!"
But looksie.


Still fresh.



And I still dunno what happened.



Not forgetting my new piercings.


Yesterday,
I went out with my friends to TicTacToe .
Just to hang out before Chow leaves.
We laughed our heads off reading this.

Spot number 511 ?
What the hell?!
"Can I have a Horny.... ?"



Wish me luck coping with my boredom.
=)

2 comments:

Lan said...

horny>!??! lol!!!!

LiLiN said...

yeah.
i was like 'WTH?!' myself.