December 27, 2009

- Tinagat Second Trip -

I wonder how many trips there will be... ?
HeeeHeeee.

Hi guys, just came back from KK.
Sorry for the late update.
=) Here it is!!!


Had another gathering,
This time, for Berlian+Intan+Mutiara class of '07.
It was the December holidays, so most of the people were in town.
And hadn't seen each other in a while. =)

I'm still tired from the KK trip,
So.I think I'll just upload the pictures.

The smiles says it all.  =)
You'll see what I mean.


The people and the food. Hoooray~



Emily and me. Long time no see indeed! =)))



Leng lui leng zai.
Biasalah~ =p



One small happy family.
You'll guess who is supposed to be who. Heeeeeeeee.



Gay. As in happy gay. Not ghey gay.
I really mean it. =)


After the eating and a little chit chatting.
We went up the hill again, for the first-timers.

And had another chit chat fun there.
Caught up with each other.
And even fought with the loudness of our laughter.
Versus Endy. Heeeee.



All wanna be in the pictures. Squeezed in. =)



The people chatting, overlooking the view.



Chris, HiewVK, Tanlek, Chewy.
Nice one. =)



Everybody trying to mix with Pang.
Cute, no? Hehe.



Manage to save this one. Heeeeeeeee.



I have no group photo.
Waiting for people to upload, so that I can steal them.
But, voila~!






 Everyone's back to their place and living again.
And I'm back to boredom.

7 comments:

LiLiN said...

I screwed up the last picture somehow. =.="

Cayenne said...

im so envy of u.. people of spm 06 gone to nowhere edi..

LiLiN said...

no need envy lah.
give us another year, then a lot of ppl will be out of msia alr i'm sure.

so now got chance to meet, then should meet first. =)

Anonymous said...

Mr.Beard: hey, this time no teacher??

LiLiN said...

mr beard.
try to remember ur own password. =p
hahaha!

this time just cikgu wong oh.
fanny not in town i think, not very sure. alex and chris fix and invite de. =)

Anonymous said...

Mr Beard: oh, so the first trip will be with us that one a??? i thought this ons is ur 1st one..haha

LiLiN said...

Mr Beard arh Mr Beard.
Why u so blurr one... ??? hahhaha