December 19, 2009

- One Crazy Week -

It's all in the title.
*Sighs.

Really tiring week.
But sooo totally awesome. =)

And this is why.



It's US reunited. =p
After almost 2 years of not hanging out, all four of us together.
Yays!


When I said tired, this is why.

Sunday night, LATE. 
Went out for yamcha.
Chatted for about an hour or two.
Then sent them home.

Monday. 
Had lunch in Pizza Hut and chat like mad some more.
=)

Tuesday.
Dinner at Tawau Citiclub.
Where we ALL had the dinner set.
And then went over to Chow's place for a sleepover!
=) The thing we love most.
Yay.

Only me and Chewy succeeded in staying up. =p
We chatted til 5 in the morning. Haha!
It was a FUN girly time. yay.
The thing I missed most,
Since I was the last person on earth that haven't met her in ages.


 Yes. We camwhore. Cause we CAN.



Pang is always the adorable one.




Pengacau-ssss.



 Wheeeeee.
Pang and Me.



Sampat Chow and Pang.
=)



Wednesday morning.
We had brunch in Calvary Church.
Nice food, nice environment. =)

Wednesday night.
Chewy and the rest went on another outing.
While I hung out with my SMKT friends.
We met up and bought the tickets to Twilight 2, New Moon.
I know we're a little outdated, *a month to be exact.
But HEY!
We were sitting for our STPM when Twilight was first in the cinemas.

Oh damn, that movie is looooong.
As in like, "Has the climax of the movie past yet?"
"What time is it now?" , "Dude, I need to go to the toilet"




Screw you Twilight fans.
You make it sound so cool and "omg-ish" .
Ugggghh.

Anyway.
Back to my dayssssss.
After the movie I went over to Chowie's for another sleepover.
Yes. We have a lot of that.
Cause we're cool.
lol


We do these kinda stuff. XD


*More picts from Chewy's camera.
Gonna get them soon, I hopes.


On Thursday morning.
We had brunch in Giant with Tina and Sim.

And chatted for like an hour plus!
=)  Fun times.

Brought Chewy to visit Giant,
And to get our stuff for the picnic the next day.
Busy people, are we not?

I had to leave early for something else.
So I byed to them.

On Friday.
EARLY MORNING. 
As in like 9am.
Went over to Chowie's house to pick them up for the picnic.
In Tinagat, if you're wondering.
Yes, we had another gathering there.
That I'm gonna elaborate more on in the next post. =)

*Skip Tinagat potluck.

Back from the outing.
We met up for a bit to chat for a while.
Then all went back home to nap.
Except me. XD
Tiring stuff driving around and stuff.

Friday night was our last night together.
As in us 4 together, to be exact.
We met up in Nostalgia together with Phonsus and the gang.
And chatted, loudly. =P
Fun times.
More pictures from Chewy's camera.


Edited. Cause the place was too frickin dark.



Doris, my ex-husband.
Long story. 



Seee. DARK.


I know I don't have more of Chewy's pictures.
But I told you,
More pictures in her camera. =)
*I'll grab 'em for sure.

Saturday morning.
Pang and Chewy left Tawau.
Pang's gonna be back for Chinese New Year in February.

Chewy?
Might be............................. Who knows?
Geeez.
I miss her.
She gave me the biggest bear hug,
In the parking lot outside Nostalgia.
Hehe. She's awesome.

All four of us together.
*And also, with Chok also most of the time. ;)

We're nuts.



I Love my Chickas.
Roar!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wonder that chok got sleep over in chow's house or not...lolX

MR.BEARD ...sorry forgot account so have to type whenever i comment

:: XoXo Dreamyng XoXo :: said...

i love you too!!!

thanks for the great time!
will be uploading the pics soon k...
PATIENCE! :D ROAR!

LiLiN said...

@mr beard : yes, yes he did. XD

@chewy : i miss u~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!