December 10, 2009

- No More, I Say -

Yes, STPM is finally over.
Yeah baby!!!!!!! =)

Can't help myself.

I missed you, bloggieee!
I think about you all the time... *haha

Wheee.
I can finally put my books away,
And for once, clear off the table.
*Not today. Too free to care now. lolz

But I have to say,
The feeling of the ACTUAL exam being over,
Is definitely weird.
It's kinda surreal.
I know it may sound overexaggerating,
But all I can think about now is,
"What to study next? Which paper is coming up next?"

It's just weird that there's no more of that.
Haha.
Finally, the "a year and a half" of STPM.
Is finally over, today...


Books, NO MORE
Memorizing, NO MORE
Homework, NO MORE
Headaches, NO MORE
Assemblies, NO MORE
Uniforms and ties, NO MORE
Sleepless nights, NO MORE
Waking up early, NO MORE
Hair loss, NO MORE
Stress and tension, NO MORE


But here comes the bad side of the story.

NO MORE, of seeing my friends all day
NO MORE, of hanging out in school gossiping
NO MORE, chit chatting with the teachers
NO MORE, playing and fooling around all the time
NO MORE, [TENSION] episodes
NO MORE, having loud laughter echoing the cafeteria
NO MORE, kutuking the people that piss us off, together


NO MORE, school days.
Officially.



The feeling of ending our secondary school life,
Is definitely weird and kinda sad.
But I'm sure we'll all go nuts, soon enough.


Like, let's say,
Tonight, perhaps..?

=)



4 comments:

Lan said...

heyyy , u will be in tawauuu?? or holidayyy

LiLiN said...

ermmmmmmmmmm

will be in twu til 22.
22 will be going to kk til 26.

then will be stuck in twu til june i guess?
lol

eunice =) said...

hey girl.. life's over there must be fun yeah since u've finished stpm haha, congrates!!!! :DDDD
miss all the ns friends so much lol, has been ages ago.. ><
take care anyways :)

LiLiN said...

heeehe.

fun? i doubt it'll be fun.
it's twu.
u've been to twu before right.......
lol.

but it sokay, i'll def find some stuff to do. hehe.

and u?? got bf dy........ HEHEHEEEE :)!!
happy for u. hehe