December 28, 2009

- KK With Friends = Day 2 -


DAY TWO


Woke up at 8am to get ready for shopping day.
Although, Chia did wake me up with the loud tv at 6am++.
=.=

Neways. After all of us bathe,
We were on a shuttle bus to CP.


Before heading out.



Waiting for the shuttle bus.



We got really bored,
So Tanlek decided to kick headless Chia into the pond.




Not long after headless Chia got up from the pond,
*I'm totally kidding btw.
We headed off to CP to have some real fun,
Cause the day before,
We just had dinner and got some stuff for supper. =)

The first place we went in CP is.......................
SEGA!!!! XD
I know, we're almost 20.
But we don't care.


Some idiotic people broke the boxing gloves off.
So Mervyn had to play glove-less.




He actually went for it.



In alllll the people who has ever played that game before,
He ranked Top 40. =)




The stupid thingy ate my token, and I couldn't play. =.=
But hey! At least I got this shot. =)))



For our brunch,
I brought them to the sushi place my sis always brings me.
Dream Food. =)


If you're planning to not feel your body afterwards.
Eat this. RM22.




Jin Yee and Ming Yee. =)



Mervyn learned to say "Itadakimasu!!!"



JinYee digging in her vegetarian udon.



Don't forget the side dishes!



But she couldn't finish the RM12 dish.
So she settled until it was worth RM3. *More or less. =p




Look at her, So chammmm. haha!



Ah Chia was trying hard to finish his
RM10 ''onion-free-vegetarian' Fried Rice.
And, he succeeded!




Excluding the fact,
That we were trying to breathe and walk in the same time.
We headed for our movie.


I didn't know it was a freaking musical.
I almost fell asleep. But in the end, it wasn't as bad.
*I think




After our movie ended at 3pm++ .
We headed to Warisan Square across the street.
And got Big Apple Donuts. Omg.
And the stuff for dinner too.


TanLek trying out outfits.
skinny little thang


So, we got our stuff.
And headed home.
And prepared dinner.
Quite late that night.
We had.........


Steamboat dinner!!! =)



MingYee doing her thang. =)



TanLek preparing the cooker.



JinYee. Cooking Master.



Mervyn. Eating Master.



VEGEEEEEEEEEE!



My kryptonite.



Chia having his separate portion of vegetarian dinner.



JinYee. Somehow, she eats noodles with Tuna as the side dish.
A new way to get a stomachache.




"Leave me alone. I just ate vege"



Mervyn enjoying his meal.



Bunch of weirdos.
Observe the 'art' on the plate.
I had NOTHING to do with it.




Ming Yee had a better version that does not need adult supervision.



Smiles =)



Smileys for all!





That night,
Everyone was trying hard to take down the donuts.
I FAILED.



No comments: