September 29, 2008

- A Package-

I woke up extra early today. [Like 10 am]
Cause I've got a package.
From South Africa. XD

Yes, Kent is cool.
He sent me something for my birthday.
I've just got it today.
I was worried, that I'll never ever get it.

Inside, was a disc, a couple of pictures and a two-paged letter.
Awwwwww. Ain't he sweet? XD

The disc was of the pictures he took on his camera when we were in Trieste last year.
He was really busy to send them over via mail, cause his having his finals in the end of this year.
But, I don't know how in the world would he have time to do this?!?!

It was nice to get to see all the things we did.
All the crazy adventures. Ahhh!!!!
I miss those times.

Here are some awesome pictures.


Kent and me, Arch of Riccardo.

Me, in the tiny cave in Sistiana.

Yes, it's disgusting.
It's a tasted like, Coke and Orange Juice.


Pretty, no?

Me, with Kent's host parents. They're really cool. :-)

*speechless*

In Luna Park. Which side is up again?

Taking a stroll in Venice.

How awesome is the snow at knee deep?

Enough said.


It's awesome, no?
I love everything about it.


p/s: Happy Birthday Ling!
Hope you have a wonderful day!

From your lovely family.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

*envies*
he's a hearty !!!!!
where hv u been ?
My blog's been updated yo ~
hahahaha

owh ~
n
n
n

DBSK new songs are up too, on the right panel ; )

LiLiN said...

ya. i have their album too

so hawt. XD

i've been rotting at home. lolx

Anonymous said...

lol glad 2 hear i got u out of bed... early? lol still cool u liked it;)



u must tell me wen u update this blog kay then i can go read it:)


u said u starting exams this comin week so good luck!!!=)

an ull be pleased 2 no ive finally started my finals lol;)
(tho i only write 4 the 1st time on the following monday..(relief!))



don no if i shud let u no this...cause ure SO gonna laugh ur head off at meee an then ill cry cuz im embarrassd ^^
lol but its my graduation dance this thursday.....
=0
OMG its gonna be BADDD man eeeeeee!!
(^^)lol eniway now ive taken over ur blog wit my own stuff i can just email u next time.... =P hee:)




seein the pics jus makes me sAAAAd eh:( ahwww i get all rememberey an emotional an stuff^^ was good times lol cant wait till we exploring 2gether again sometime:)


miss u!

HWOOOOOOOOOYA! =D(lol dats a karate chopp:P)
(a friendly one^^)
:)


;)