September 20, 2008

- At 17 -

p/s: I've changed my blog name. Cause the latter one makes more sense. :-)

Anyway, these are the things I've done when I am/was 17 years old.
And don't get me wrong.
I'm very grateful for my life.
And I appreciate it completely. Really.



  1. Had my first birthday surprise.
My best buddies.

2. Signed up for an exchange programme - AFS and went to Italy for 2 months.

3. Learned Italian.

4.Learned how to bake a banana cake.

5. Went to the Alps.

Two Towers in Campo di Ampezzo.

6. Learned to ice-skate in an hour.

7. Saw a real frickin aqueduct and Colosseum.


8. Seen the most beautiful sceneries.

It was freezing cold. But it was so worth it.

9. Been to a real winter wonderland.

I love winter. And you can see why.

10.Built a frickin snowman.

He's my South African friend. Ain't that cool? XD

11. Watched movies in Italian. And understood nothing.

12. Went to Venice, Italy.

Venice from the top of the bell tower.

13. Visited Palazzo Ducale where the world famous womanizer-Casanova was imprisoned.

I love the structures. I can't help it. :-)

14. Get to ride on a Gondola.


15. Got my face painted for Carnivale.
I smudged it later that day.

16. Had my first cup of hot choc in winter.

I just had one cup.

17. Tasted snow when it was falling down.

18. Went bob-sleighing.

19. Watched ice freeze in front of my eyes. ( It frickin' did!!! It was -8 degree Celcius.)

20. Visited 2 castles. - Castella Miramare & Duino Castle.

Miramare Castle.

21. Been in a European Church. I loved it.

22. Had a real Christmas dinner!

23. Celebrated New Year's in Trieste, IT.

They're so friendly and nice. :-)

24. Went through a valley on New Year's of 2008.

Yes, I went through this. The whole thing.

25. Went to beautiful Rome.

We made wishes. :-)

26. Got on a flying fox. :-)

I look ridiculous.

27. Went kayaking. And fell in the muddy water. :-)

28. Shot a frickin M16.

29. Watched a halo.


30. Played tanglungs for the first time. :-)



It's 3 days before my birthday.
And I know exactly what I'm gonna wish for.


No comments: