September 28, 2008

- 18th Birthday -

No, i didn't have a birthday bash.
Nothing grand, but at the very least,
I did enjoy it. :-)

Was simple and fun,
Meant a lot that a lot of my friends from inside AND outside of Tawau wished me.
Was even happier that my friends from Japan, United States and South Africa called over to wish me.

Went to school. Got teased and bullied.
But yeah, who ever says that you're any special if it's your birthday.. [=.='']

Jasmine even gave me a gift!
It came along with a card. It's sweet. Thanks, girl!

And when I got home,
there was a cake in the fridge. :-)

At night, I just had dinner with my parents and then went home and cut my cake.

Simple, no? :-)

Yummy, no?

Enjoying my cake.

My gift from Jas. :-)


Thanks for the wishes guys!~
It wasn't sooo bad after all.
XD

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad u like it ! ; )