October 4, 2008

- Raya Holidays -

It's 2 more days still school reopens.
And I have problems waking up early.

I've been rotting so much that I've planned some outings and hanging overs during the past week. With my middle school friends from St Patrick.
Was pretty awesome.

First. I had friends over to chit chat, you know. Girly time.
We ended up talking about a lot of stuff. Was a really nice catching up time.


Nope. Can't run. Can't hide.

Look at that evil grin of hers. She won, again.

Tzer Hui. Marcella. Emily.



Then, I went out to have dinner with a few of my friends over at Pizza Hut.
Had a simple dinner. A little chit chat.

Avoiding eye contact with the camera.

Then we decided not to go for a movie.

Instead. We did this.

I'm 18.

He's 18 too. And he's holding it wrong. XD

Adorable, ain't she.

The innocent ones.

Marcella and me.

Pang and me. Missing her already.




Happy Raya People!!!

No comments: