October 8, 2008

- Form 6 -

When people know that you've entered Form 6.
The first thing they'd probably ask would be : Is it as hard as they say it is?
Where and When did this start going around anyways?

Who ever said Form 6 is hard.
That's just crazy~~

____________________________________________________


Student One : Why do you have to expand this one and not that one? And even so, that doesn't even equal to the answer at the back!
Student Two : I know, like what the heck right?
Student One : What are you talking about, you've got the answer... ?
Student Two : I did? Oh, cool!
Student One : ... ... ...

____________________________________________________


Student One : Let's start the experiments at 7 am, the earlier we finish, the faster we can go home.
Student Two : No ways, it's the holidays, I wanna sleep late.
Student One : I don't have transport, don't be such an ass.
Student Two : I'm not. I just want my sleep.

____________________________________________________


Teacher : Guys, please answer my question...
Students : ... ... ...
Teacher : That's it. I don't love you guys no more.

____________________________________________________


Teacher : Okay. Which should we differentiate? x or y?
Students : ... Er... x !
Teacher : Okay good. Why can't we differentiate y?
Students : (total silence)
Teacher : Actually, you can differentiate y also. Do you know how?
Students : (dead silence)
Teacher : Okay, we'll come back to that one.

She's so patient. She's awesome.

___________________________________________________


Student One : Let's have a little quiz. What's the ion for Sodium?
Student Two : 2+ .
Student One : Wow. You're good. Darn. Oxygen?
Student Two : 2- lah.
Student One : Uinah~ Go sit for STPM lah. Fluorine?
Student Two : (thinks for a while) ... Negative?? (with a hopeful face)
Student One : Chlorine?
Student Two : MINUS.
Student One : Oh... Kay~ ... You're so sure on Chlorine, but not on Flourine?

Student Two : Okay, my turn. What is the molecular geometry if it has ONE lone pair and TWO bond pairs?
Student One : Shut up. I hate you.

___________________________________________________


I wasn't paying attention in Biology this morning.
Cause I was thinking hard for a phrase to remember the products and substrates in the Krebs Cycle for respiration.

I think it goes like this:

Citrate > Oxalosuccinate > alpha-Ketoglutarate > Succinyl coA > Succinate > Fumarate > Malate > Oxaloacetate


So, it's C.O.K.S.S.F.M.O.

So, I came up with :
Cycle Of Krebs Suka Suka Freaking Main Orang


Guessed it worked pretty good ey?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

form 6 is the best!
The hardest but still the best!
If I want to relive my life it would during my Form 6's

LiLiN said...

it is fun la.
just sometimes we study til sot edii. esp now exams season