January 18, 2011

Here Comes the Work Load

Well, it is now the third week of my second term in UCSI.
So far so good, have been meeting quite a lot of new people (keep 'em coming)
but am really really dumbfounded to meet AGGRESSIVELY ARROGANT people.
My gosh, speak their mind without filtering at the age of.. what? 19? 20?

Well, switching to the good side of me, XD
I am taking 5 subjects this semester, with the total of 15 credit hours per week.
I know, kinda free right.
but i'll see how this semester works before choosing 6 or 7 subjects next semester.
Am taking:

Intro to Mass Comm
- Geee. It's a subject I HAVE to take. but so far, i'm slowly taking a liking to my lecturer. He's funny at times but i need more stories to keep me entertained and awake (at 8am). He has vast knowledge about a lot of stuff and it encourages us. Looking forward to more assignments and group work to get the wheels rolling.

Intro to Journalism
- I am loving it so far. Our tutor is cute and funny (and it's really sad when people don't get her jokes sometimes) =.=  She gets us reading and search for more stuff, give us weekly homeworks and is quite thorough with everything, so it's ayyy okaaay. =)

Malaysian Studies
- Oh emm geeee. BORING. (The subject, not the lecturer). The lecturer is pretty cool actually, jokes quite often (it just depends on whether people caught her jokes or not). And the lecture is 3 hours long. So it takes a toll on us. am looking forward to group work that involves 8 people. haha!

Expository Writing
- This class is .............. filled with people i do not really like. Geeee. How do I put this... A lot of people show off (out loud, as in PURE LOUDNESS) to get the attention they don't really deserve. Some pretend to be dumb and it's plain annoying, it's not even funny. The lectures..... are okay. Can't complain when we're learning stuff right?? So far so good.

Basic Photography
- This class is AWESOME!!! I love it. Our lecturer, who i consider a genius is really cool. I finally learned about shutter speed and aperture after 5 years heavy use of digital camera. HAHA (sucks, i know). The lecture is about 3 hours long, but i never end up tooo sleepy cause I'm interested on what he's gotta say. He is good in teaching photography cause he himself is a dedicated photographer. For today's lecture, he brought in his camera collection. 10 in total! Awesomeness, we get to play with the old times of camera, the one that needs winding after clicking the shutter. =) Am soooo looking forward to weekly assignments =D


To be real honest,
I am really excited for this term. 
Wanting the thrills, the assignments, the club meetings.
Hope that it doesn't come back and bite me in me arse when i said that XD
It's just something about all these that keeps me pumped. =)

Hope to come back to blogging soon,
I'm lazy. DEAL WITH IT.

No comments: