January 3, 2011

- It’s 2011 already?! -

 

It’s all awfully quick isn’t it?

Well, I’m sorry I didn’t do what I planned on doing earlier.

I’m actually really busy recently helping my sister write two Year 1 Grammar books for a freelance job.

I had to prepare 2000 English grammar questions in 4 days!

It was AWFUL.

But well, I do get paid. And this will officially be my first job (I don’t think giving computer lessons count right?) haha.

 

Hmmm. I know what my next post is gonna be,

But for this one, I’ll tell you what I did for my first New Year’s in KL. =)

 

Well, I had a heck of a time with my boyf in Mines last Friday.

We ate, and chatted, and drank, and chatted, and even caught a movie! [Gulliver’s Travels]it was okay. i’m not a jack black fan, but good story neways.

Mr Bean is came to Mines on Christmas.

(not the real one, i tak tau apa ciplak yg datang)

 

 

 

 

My boyf. Drinking in OldTown.

 

 

 

 

Before the movie began, in our couple seat. =)

(Not much difference)

[but Mines did upgraded its cinema, so it’s now called TGV]

 

 

 

Taking picture by the toilet. hahah XD

 

 

 

My boyf and I then head to Times Square to have dinner.

In Room Eighteen, I know the place sounds coool and all,

but it’s a lieeeee!!!!

They serve Chinese cuisine (plates with food) Smile with tongue out for like RM 13.00 (minimum price). and the quantity was the tiniest thing ever.

Observe:

This cost me like RM 13.80 (if i’m not mistaken)

And i wasn’t even have full,

maybe cause I used up my energy being angry. hahahhaa

[it’s actually flatter that how it looks here – angle problem]

 

 

 

What my mess look like. And I’m still pissed.

 

 

 

His shoes – Nike. My shoes – Adidas.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Only after a while we met up with Kiir, Pang and Chok.

In Starbucks @ Sg Wang.

Kiir & me

 

 

 

TanLek and me sharing Java Chip =) Mmmmm~

 

 

 

Kiiiiiiiiiiir

 

 

 

PangPang and Me Red heart

 

 

 

Then, the two of them together XD

 

Then… Well.. The pictures will tell the rest of the story. =p

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We all got home around 1.15am.

Pang & me then slept over at Kiir’s place.

And ended up chatting until 6 in the morning.

LOL. bloody tiring day, but definitely a fun start of the year.

 

KL’s New Year’s celebration was okay.

the fireworks weren’t long enough. it was like 8 minutes?

The one in Tawau was like 15 minutes. =.=

Hmmmm. next year different venue, okay? =)

 

Also, the KL people are really rude and inconsiderate,

That’s for sure. (okay lah, mayb just SOME KL people)

There were spraying the “foam-in-a-can” everywhere,

Even at random strangers.

 

And then throwing the empty cans on the roads of KL city centre.

Pissed me off so badly.

there was one guy who was showing off fire blowing using a can of Ridsect (bug spray). u know, the highly flammable stuff…

i was like wtf. hope u burn ur face one day.

 

You should have seen the mess after the countdown.

Twas ridiculous. hated it.

I’m a “if you wanna have fun, clean up afterwards” kinda girl.



After having brunch at 11 in the morning on 1st January 2011.

(yes, that includes my sleep + bath + walking like… 400 metres? 5 maybe?)

We walked past a bakery shop and then went in for a look.

 

Ohwell, why not ? haha Happy 2011 !

 

 

 

She’s happier than i am, =p

 

 

 

 

That’s her “peace” sign

 

 

 

 

 

After taking a bite of the strawberry XD

 

 

Well, I hadn’t blogged in a long time,

And I know it’s no excuse….. but……

I made enough money to go to paktoh for 2011 !

yeayyyyy.

Ah-HA!

 

Make 2011 worth it, Red heart

no excuse to be lazy no more

(and i’m not just talking about myself) Winking smile

1 comment:

Timothy said...

gee. u had to put that last sentence to make me feel bad didnt you!. haha. Happy new year hamster. see u in less than 5 months!!! hehe